Ohio Vintage Map Field Journal Notebook, 50 pages/25 sheets, 4x6
The cover of this beautiful, slim 4" x 6" 50-page field journal / field notebook / field book / memo book / pocket notebook features a lovely 1887 vintage map of the state of Ohio.
Non-returnable discount pricing
The cover of this beautiful, slim 4" x 6" 50-page notebook features a lovely 1887 vintage map of the state of Ohio.
- SMALL SIZE: This "field journal" is essentially a cute small notebook, a little memo book, measuring 4x6 inches. The journal can fit in a large pocket such as the back pocket of a pair of jeans or coat pocket, so is perfect for those peripatetic souls who love a good walk or travel.
- BLANK AND BEAUTIFUL: Each notebook contains 50 completely blank, UNLINED pages (25 sheets). It is made to be simple and elegant, as many find that lines in a notebook can be restrictive. Completely blank pages allow for drawing and doodles, and different-sized handwriting. Please note this notebook is NOT for the ambitious artist. The high-quality paper allows for writing with pencil and pen, but is not made to withstand heavy watercolors, gouache, etc.
- WHAT IS A FIELD JOURNAL? This "field journal" might also be referred to as a field notebook, field book, memo book, or pocket notebook. Whatever you want to call it, think of it as a little blank memo book or pocket notebook for your daily to-do lists, "field notes," and important matters you want to take note of. Make the most of life by taking note of and remembering it!
- BEAUTIFUL COVER: Field notes notebook covers were never so specific before. Our notebooks feature beautiful vintage antique maps of cities, countries, and the world, as well as beloved artwork we hope will connect with lovers of geography, cartography, and the great artists of the past and our time.
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU: If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order, please be in direct touch with us by email and you will receive a full refund. Occasionally notebook pages get damaged in shipping and we do NOT want you to be stuck with an item you are unsatisfied with.