5 Gears: How to Be Present and Productive When There Is Never Enough Time
People around the world struggle with work/life balance. It is difficult to be productive and manage the relational dynamics of staying connected with others, while consistently recharging personally. 5 Gears came to light as Jeremie Kubicek and Steve Cockram applied what they learned through their own experiences and their work with leaders from around the globe. It is a powerful concept that has the ability to radically change the way you live and lead.
While many people focus on adding a new time management method to their lives, Kubicek and Cockram have gone to the source of conflict and created a common language that, if implemented, will decrease drama and insecurity and instill a secure confidence that people everywhere need.
The leaders of GiANT Worldwide, Kubicek and Cockram share stories of successful transformation and leadership skill that will help you master the art of being present with those you lead. The 5 Gears are highly transferrable and are designed to be sticky and memorable. You will inevitably experience these results as you add your own story of what being in the right gear at the right time does to your influence and respect.
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$20.00||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.50||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.25||35%|
Be present, connect more effectively, all while being as productive as possible
5 Gears: How to Be Present and Productive When There Is Never Enough Time teaches you to shift into the right gear at the right time so that you can grow in your relational intelligence and increase your influence. This revolutionary text introduces you to the five different gears, or mindsets, that carry you through various facets of your day. These include:
- First gear--when you fully rest and recharge
- Second gear--when you connect with family or friends without the involvement of work
- Third gear--when you are socializing
- Fourth gear--when you are working and multi-tasking
- Fifth gear--when you are fully focused and 'in the zone, ' working without interruption
Using these gears consistently allows you to bring a new level of relational intelligence to your life that offers a competitive advantage in our task-driven world.
All too often people go through life without truly connecting--and can, as a result, miss out on experiences and relationships that have the power to bring them great joy. By understanding how the five gears presented in this engaging book work, you can improve your ability to connect with the world around you.
- Explore why some people stay disconnected from the people and events around them, and why others always seem to have a deep connection to their friends, family, and surroundings
- Learn how to set triggers and markers that help you shift into the right gears at the right time, which will increase your relational dynamics and make you more productive
- Create positive change in the dynamics of your relationships
- Improve your respect and influence--and learn a sign language that, when used, can change your perspective and your world.
5 Gears: How to Be Present and Productive When There Is Never Enough Time is the perfect resource for anyone who wants to live and lead connected.