Navigate the Swirl: 7 Crucial Conversations for Business Transformation
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$25.60||20%|
|25 - 99||$22.40||30%|
|100 - 499||$20.80||35%|
An actionable blueprint for transformational business journeys
Leading transformation in teams, businesses, and organizations is complex, and leaders are expected to know how to do it. This book provides the clear thinking required to navigate this challenge.
In Navigate the Swirl: 7 Crucial Conversations for Business Transformation renowned growth and strategy leader Richard Hawkes delivers a simple and powerful framework that any team can apply to overcome the most common leadership challenges to growing and scaling companies, known as "The Swirl." In this straightforward book, he draws on decades of experience guiding teams to implement strategic change at companies like Edward Jones, GENEWIZ, Hitachi, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Mars, and Chicos. In this book you will learn:
- To understand and lead disruptive change in a complex social system - your company
- Ways to visualize and diagnose the essential working parts of a company
- How to apply an integrated toolset for teams to lead organizational change and business transformation
- How to create transformational journey maps that leaders, teams, businesses, and companies must apply to unleash growth potential and agility
- How networks of teams should work together to develop each other's leadership and to manage and accelerate change
Written as a practical guide for business and team leaders, Navigate the Swirl: 7 Crucial Conversations for Business Transformation belongs on the desks and in the hands of every purpose driven leader.