Attitude 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$8.79||20%|
|25 - 99||$6.81||38%|
|100 - 249||$6.59||40%|
|250 - 499||$6.37||42%|
What We're Saying
SalesHQ has posted a list of their 20 Must-Read Sales Books. Like any good list, there is tried and true as well as some less-knowns. Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer  The Game by Neil Strauss Presentation Zen by Garr Reynolds The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Cold Calling by Keith Rosen Sales 2. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Attitude can make or break you and the people you lead.
Good attitudes on a team do not guarantee its success, but bad attitudes guarantee its ruin. So says New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell in this highly practical primer, Attitude 101. Anyone who has tried to lead people with bad attitudes knows the frustration it can bring.
With this concise and reader-friendly guidebook, you can master attitude issues. Learn to:
- Recognize how individuals' attitudes impact their performance
- Pinpoint problem feelings, behaviors, and thinking in yourself and others
- Identify six common attitude problems that undermine teamwork
- Discover the secret to changing a bad attitude
- Create new definititons of failure and success that will improve performance
- Adopt the attitude that helps a leader keep going to the next level
Attitude is contagious!
You want to make sure your team is catching the right one!