The Awesome Human Project: Break Free from Daily Burnout, Struggle Less, and Thrive More in Work and Life
|1 - 24||$19.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.49||30%|
|100 - 249||$16.99||32%|
|250 - 499||$16.24||35%|
What We're Saying
Just as you can develop your physical fitness, you can develop your emotional fitness. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Stop struggling and start living your best life--with the inspiring, proven program that's transformed over a million people.
We are all experiencing unprecedented levels of stress and burnout. Exhaustion is at an all-time high. Leaders are depleted, employees are burning out at an alarming rate, and parents met their breaking point long ago. We are struggling and in desperate need of a new path forward. In The Awesome Human Project, Nataly Kogan, emotional fitness and leadership expert and author of Happier Now, shows us the way. She makes the compelling case that while challenge in life is constant, struggle is optional. Here, she shares an accessible, super-practical, and unboring guide for reducing daily struggle and burnout--so you can live, work, and lead with more energy, joy, and meaning, even during difficult times. Nataly wrote The Awesome Human Project in response to her own journey. A refugee who achieved tremendous success, she had come to see struggle as a way of life. But her burnout taught her a powerful lesson: you can't give what you don't have. She writes, "Strengthening your emotional fitness is an essential investment in your success and leadership, and an act of love to everyone you care about." Filled with simple, science-backed practices and Nataly's contagious energy, The Awesome Human Project will teach you how to strengthen your emotional fitness skills, create a more supportive relationship with yourself as well as your thoughts and emotions, reduce self-doubt, and cultivate more honest and meaningful connections with others. The Awesome Human Project is a book that you do--not just a book that you read. It includes: - Nataly's proven, science-backed, five-week program to boost your emotional fitness
- Bite-sized neuroscience lessons so that you can learn to be the boss of your brain
- What awesome leaders do differently and why it matters
- Ways to get rid of guilt around self-care for good
- An "SOS" section to get you unstuck right now
- Nataly's wildly popular "Notes to Self," with inspiration to support your progress
- Awesome Human Awards! There is an Awesome Human within every single one of us. The Awesome Human Project is the essential guidebook to help you embrace your Awesome Human and become the best version of yourself--with courage and compassion.