Battlefield of the Mind Bible, Blue Leatherluxe(r): Renew Your Mind Through the Power of God's Word
The Battlefield of the Mind Bible will help readers connect the truths of Joyce Meyer's all-time bestselling book, Battlefield of the Mind, to the Bible, and change their lives by changing their thinking. Worry, doubt, confusion, depression, anger, and feelings of condemnation. . . all these are attacks on the mind.
|1 - 24||$67.99||15%|
|25 - 99||$55.99||30%|
|100 - 499||$51.99||35%|
Non-returnable discount pricing
The Battlefield of the Mind Bible will help readers connect the truths of Joyce Meyer's all-time bestselling book, Battlefield of the Mind, to the Bible, and change their lives by changing their thinking. Worry, doubt, confusion, depression, anger, and feelings of condemnation. . .all these are attacks on the mind. If you struggle with negative thoughts, take heart! The Battlefield of the Mind Bible will help you win these all-important battles through clear, practical application of God's Word to your life. With notes, commentary, and previously unpublished insights by Joyce Meyer, this Bible is packed with features specifically designed for helping you deal with thousands of thoughts you have every day and focus your mind to think the way God thinks. Special Features Include:
- BOOK INTRODUCTIONS -- thoughts on the importance of each book and how it relates to the battlefield of the mind
- WINNING THE BATTLES OF THE MIND -- core teaching to help you apply specific biblical truths to winning the battle
- PRAYERS FOR VICTORY -- Scripture-based prayer to help you claim God's guarantee of winning
- PRAYERS TO RENEW YOUR MIND -- help for you to learn to think the way God thinks
- KEYS TO A VICTORIOUS LIFE -- practical truths for overcoming mental or emotional challenges
- POWER POINTS -- insight into how to think, speak, and live victoriously SPEAK GOD'S WORD-first-person Scripture confessions to train your mind for ultimate victory
- SCRIPTURES ON THOUGHTS AND WORDS -- more than 200 Bible passages that teach you how to think and speak in agreement with God's Word.