Beyond Betrayal: Overcome Past Hurts and Begin to Trust Again
Whether you've been hurt by a family member, friend, colleague, or trusted leader, you are not alone. Even Jesus was betrayed. Beyond Betrayal offers biblical principles and practical tools that can help you identify your betrayers, avoid resentment, and choose forgiveness to move past your pain.
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$12.79||20%|
|25 - 99||$11.19||30%|
|100 - 499||$10.39||35%|
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers.|
We all know what it's like to be lied to, cheated, tricked, or swindled. Whether you want revenge or to protect yourself from future harm, Phil Waldrep understands your pain.
Waldrep had no idea of the steep journey that lay ahead of him when two men walked into his office and revealed an unfolding story of a friend turned colleague who was living what amounted to a second life. For years following, Waldrep sought to heal the wounds of this broken relationship and confront the pain he felt in the aftermath of this betrayal. Along the way, he discovered God's solutions to overcoming resentment.
In Beyond Betrayal, you'll learn about the biblical principles and practical tools that can help you
- identify betrayers in your life and name the pain you feel
- rediscover God as the healer of your wounds
- avoid bitterness and express your anger in healthy ways
- learn to remain open to trusting others again as you build new relationships
- choose forgiveness and develop strategies to prevent future betrayal