The Business Transformation Playbook: How to Implement your Organization's Target Operating Model (TOM) and Achieve a Zero percent Fail Rate Using the
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|Publisher:||Hoba Tech Ltd|
Why do only 30% of business transformation programmes deliver on time, on budget and
on the scope, realizing the intended benefits while 70% fail?
Uncover HOBA(R) (House of Business Architecture(R)) the Business Transformation framework,
design process and blueprint for increasing your organization's success rate and delivering
the Target Operating Model (TOM).
This book and HOBA(R) framework provide a practical, hands-on tool that has helped
organization's design, build and implement their business strategy and Target Operating
Model (TOM) as part of their business transformation.
IN THIS STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- The five (5) Business Architecture Challenges that Business Architecture, Business Architects and Business Transformators(R) face today, and how HOBA(R) solves them;
- A comprehensive, systematic and structured Target State Architecture 'Design Process' to not only design the Target Operating Model (TOM) but also implement it;
- An Agile framework that develops the Target State Architecture, and Target Operating Model (TOM) in an iterative, incremental fashion;
- The framework that aligns the Business to the Business Strategy;
- A framework that covers all aspects and questions asked of the business - from the Why, Who, What, Where, How and When? and
- Reference Models that address the organisation's strategic concerns, Building Blocks that address the operational concerns, and Blueprints that address the implementation concerns, all covered here, plus more.