Buy This, Not That: How to Spend Your Way to Wealth and Freedom
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$21.60||20%|
|25 - 99||$16.74||38%|
|100 - 249||$16.20||40%|
|250 - 499||$15.66||42%|
Sam Dogen, creator of the Financial Samurai blog, knows that you need to spend money to make money. He’s taught over 90 million readers how to invest wisely in all facets of life, from education to parenting to relationships to side hustles, even choosing where to work and play.
Now, in his first book, Buy This, Not That, the Financial Samurai takes the guesswork out of financial planning and shows you exactly what to buy, how much to spend, and how to optimize every dollar you earn so you can maximize wealth building and live life on your terms. The good news? You don’t need to be a millionaire or a genius to achieve financial freedom. It’s about making the most of your money, now and forever—and it’s never too late to get started. You’ll learn:
- The Financial Samurai’s 70/30 framework for optimal financial decision-making
- What is “good debt” and “bad debt,” and the right way to pay down debt or invest
- Strategies and tips for building passive income streams that work for your goals and risk tolerance
- How to invest in real estate, even if you can't afford to buy property
- Rules for spending—from coffee and cars to mortgages and marriage
- And so much more!