Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Busine
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons|
What We're Saying
Earlier this year, I passed on a copy of Content Rules to friend of the company and all-around awesome fellow Phil Gerbyshak. And, being the good friend that he is—and proving that content does, in fact, rule—he returned the favor by giving us a review of the book when he was done with it. But Phil didn't stop there, he went out and got an interview with the authors and gave that to us, too. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
I was pretty annoyed when RadioShack started calling themselves "The Shack. "* Do they really think that it will make them hip and relevant to people trying to make sense of the digital world. Why not just try to resolve the very real issues in the organization and try to communicate better with customers (something they are notoriously bad at)? READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Last week on inBubbleWrap we offered Content Rules by Ann Handley & C. C. Chapman. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
For our final Thinker in Residence installment on Jay Baer, author of Youtility, we asked him to share with us the business question that most inspires him and what books have most influenced him. Read on and enjoy Baer's take on business and books. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other platforms are giving everyone a "voice," including organizations and their customers. So how do you create the stories, videos, and blog posts that cultivate fans, arouse passion for your products or services, and ignite your business? Content Rules equips you for online success as a one-stop source on the art and science of developing content that people care about. This coverage is interwoven with case studies of companies successfully spreading their ideas online--and using them to establish credibility and build a loyal customer base.
- Find an authentic "voice" and craft bold content that will resonate with prospects and buyers and encourage them to share it with others
- Leverage social media and social tools to get your content and ideas distributed as widely as possible
- Understand why you are generating content--getting to the meat of your message in practical, commonsense language, and defining the goals of your content strategy
- Write in a way that powerfully communicates your service, product, or message across various Web mediums
- Boost your online presence and engage with customers and prospects like never before with Content Rules.