The Customer Success Professional's Handbook: How to Thrive in One of the World's Fastest Growing Careers--While Driving Growth for Your Company
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$23.20||20%|
|25 - 99||$20.30||30%|
|100 - 499||$18.85||35%|
The definitive "Customer Success Manager How-To-Guide" for the CSM profession from Gainsight, who brought you the market-leading Customer Success
The Customer Success Manager has become a critical asset to organizations across the business landscape. As the subscription model has spread from the cloud and SaaS to more sectors of the economy, that pivotal role will only grow in importance. That's because if you want to compete and thrive in this new environment, you need to put the customer at the center of your strategy. You need to recognize you're no longer selling just a product. You're selling an outcome. Customer Success Managers (CSM) are committed to capturing and delivering those outcomes by listening to their customers, understanding their needs, and adapting products and services to drive success. Although several existing resources address the customer success imperative, there is no authoritative instruction manual for the CSM profession--until now.
The Customer Success Professional's Handbook is the definitive reference book for CSMs and similar roles in the field. This practical, first-of-its-kind manual fills a significant gap in professional customer success literature, providing the knowledge every CSM needs to succeed--from the practitioner level all the way to senior leadership. The authors--acknowledged experts in building, training, and managing Customer Success teams--offer real-world guidance and practical advice for aspiring and experienced CSMs alike. The handbook is written by practioners for practioners. An indispensable resource for front-line Customer Success Managers, this much-needed book:
- Demonstrates how to build, implement, and manage a Customer Success team
- Helps new CSMs develop their skills and proficiency to be more employable and grow in their careers
- Provides clear guidance for managers on how to hire a stellar CSM
- Presents practical tactics needed to drive revenue growth during renewal, expansion, and customer advocacy opportunities
- Explains proven methods and strategies for mentoring CSMs throughout their careers
- Offers valuable insights from Gainsight, the Customer Success Company, and the broader customer success community with more than a dozen of the industry's most respected leaders contributing their perspectives
Currently, with over 70,000 open positions, Customer Success Manager in one of the fastest-growing jobs in the world. The Customer Success Professional's Handbook: How to Thrive in One of the World's Fastest Growing Careers--While Driving Growth For Your Company will prove to be your go-to manual throughout every stage of your CSM career.