Driven to Delight: Delivering World-Class Customer Experience the Mercedes-Benz Way
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$21.60|
What We're Saying
These are the books that 800-CEO-READ moved the most of, and moved often, in 2016. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Joseph Michelli explores how Mercedes-Benz went from being a company that delivered great cars to people to one that delivers great customer experiences, as well. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Why are Mercedes-Benz customers so loyal and passionate? Because the people at Mercedes-Benz are Driven to Delight
In his previous bestsellers--The Starbucks Experience, The New Gold Standard, and Prescription for Excellence--Joseph Michelli revealed customer experience practices and strategies of beloved businesses. Now, in this timely new book, he shares the greatest customer-driven insights behind one of the most iconic brand names in the world: Mercedes-Benz USA.
DRIVEN TO DELIGHT reveals:
- How Mercedes-Benz USA launched a multi-year program to elevate their customer experience--even though their product was already "best in class."
- How they activated people, improved processes, and deployed technology to emotionally engage customers.
- How the Mercedes-Benz approach can jump-start any customer-driven business--by accelerating your commitment to the customer experience.
Filled with exclusive front-seat insights from Mercedes-Benz employees, eye-opening testimonials from passionate Mercedes-Benz fans, and solid nuts-and-bolts advice for creating your own consumer-aligned road map, Driven to Delight will help you retool your strategies, reignite your customers, and refuel your team for the long haul.
Mercedes-Benz. The name alone conjures images of luxury, innovation, quality, and performance. But in today's market, you need more than a world-class product to outpace the competition--which is why the executives at Mercedes-Benz USA set a course to create a customer experience in keeping with their legendary cars.
This is the story of how an organization became Driven to Delight. It reveals the action plan Mercedes-Benz USA used to catapult the company to first place rankings in national customer satisfaction studies while at the same time growing sales and profits. With unprecedented access to company personnel, customer experience expert Joseph Michelli charts the journey the company took and identifies the all-important keys to driving delight in any customer-based organization. You'll learn how to:
- Create a compelling vision for exceptional customer experiences
- Identify the ever changing wants, needs, and desires of your customer segments
- Map out your key customer journeys and high value contact points
- Effectively evaluate customer perceptions throughout their journey with you
- Resolve customer needs swiftly and constantly improve your delivery processes
- Link rewards and recognition to customer experience excellence throughout your organization
These proven techniques are part of the Mercedes-Benz USA "Driven to Delight" culture which sets a new gold standard in customer service, employee engagement, and peak performance. You'll find step-by-step strategies that can be customized to fit your business model and customer needs. You'll discover invaluable tools like Vision Mapping, Customer Journey Wheels, Customer-Centric Strategy and Resource Planning Processes --plus 20 Key Questions you can use to diagnose your progress and steer your company in the right direction.
Along the way, you'll get a rare first-hand comprehensive view of a world-class company in action. You'll see how a "best or nothing" organization became customer obsessed, mile after mile, year after year. Most importantly, you'll learn how to ramp up your own customer experience, rev up your customer commitment, and take your customers on a journey that's bound to delight--the Mercedes-Benz way.
Joseph A. Michelli is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant. His books include The Starbucks Experience, The New Gold Standard, The Zappos Experience, Leading the Starbucks Way, and Prescription for Excellence, which hit #1 on The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller lists.