Exceptional: Build Your Personal Highlight Reel and Unlock Your Potential
"A THREE-STEP PROCESS TO ACCESS AND ACTIVATE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL In Exceptional, London Business School professor and expert social scientist Daniel M. Cable reveals how building your own personal highlight reel-a collection of positive memories about you from your network-is key to accessing your potential.
Non-returnable discount pricing
"A bold new approach to improving your performance and deepening your purpose." --DANIEL H. PINK, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Drive, When, and To Sell Is Human A Three-Step Process to Access and Activate Your Full Potential Imagine switching on the television to see a highlight reel of the best moments from your life. Like a professional athlete, with every clip you'd learn how to repeat past successes, pinpoint positive blind spots, and build confidence in your skills. In Exceptional, London Business School professor and expert social scientist Daniel M. Cable reveals how building your own personal highlight reel--a collection of positive memories about yourself from your network--is key to accessing your potential. Using the latest science and proven research behind best-self activation, his three-step process will help you improve your life by:
- Focusing on what you do best
- Crafting a life around your strengths
- Increasing your confidence and resilience
- A practical book on how to create one's own human highlight reel, and then use that highlight reel to direct one to success, growth, happiness, and fulfillment in work and life based on scientific results
- Great for readers interested in achieving self-improvement and a sense of purpose.
- Add it to the shelf with books like Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck, Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges by Amy Cuddy, and The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg.