When you look in the mirror and only see your flaws, it can be hard to be your best self.
FLAWD is your new cheerleader--an energetic guide to seeing your flaws as the doorway to something more. Through dynamic stories and advice from teens and celebrities around the world, FLAWD will help you to:
- SEE yourself as perfectly imperfect.
- TREAT life as playfully as possible.
- THINK about what really matters.
- EMBRACE all that makes you, YOU.
- UNDERSTAND influence and how to use it.
- KNOW you can be part of a flawd and powerful transformation. Even though we exist in a culture that thrives on bullying us into believing we're never good enough as we are, FLAWD affirms that you are good enough, ready enough and important enough to be a flawd light in the world. Are you ready to become fearless with your flaws and change the world by being yourself? Then FLAWD is the book for you. "Not only does Emily-Anne have strong convictions and a beautiful soul, but she has taken action against bullying. Her actions have had such an immediate and enormous impact on the world already." --Lady Gaga