Green Supply Chains: An Action Manifesto
Bulk non-returnable discounts
This book answers the following five fundamental questions:
- What are the tangible and intangible benefits of moving towards a green supply chain?
- What are the costs, both direct and indirect?
- What influence do we have over our suppliers, their suppliers and our customers that would allow us to jointly work together and move the supply chain towards a green supply chain?
- How will we communicate and measure our progress towards the green supply chain to the key stakeholders? How will we engage them?
- What barriers to green supply chains can be expected and how can these be overcome?
For all those responsible for steering supply chain decisions this book will be an invaluable asset, particularly as the 'greening of business' grows ever important.