Growth in the Age of Complexity: Steering Your Company to Innovation, Productivity, and Profits in the New Era of Competition
|1 - 24||$29.75||15%|
A new lens on growth and a critical set of strategies for navigating a complex world
Growth is rarely in a straight line. It is tempting to think otherwise, particularly when looking in the rear view mirror, but anyone faced with plotting the coordinates for a company's growth knows the fallacy of this notion. As much as we like to think of corporate leaders executing sure-fire growth strategies, the truth is far messier: it's more an act of exploration and discovery than a step-by-step process.
In Growth in the Age of Complexity, the authors describe in detail how complexity has impacted businesses and the markets in which they compete, and the strategies, mindsets and skillsets required to grow profitably! New strategies are required to navigate the "Sirens of Growth" the growth plans borne of Industrial Age mindsets that too frequently lead to complexity vs. scale. In addition, companies need to develop an Explorer's Mindset and a Navigator's Skillset to sustain performance. You'll discover how to:
- Assess where you're truly making money
- Reignite your core products and services to drive growth
- Incorporate experimentation as a key way to discover new opportunities
- Create an operating model for scale, location, and replication
- Identify new markets where you are positioned to win
- Understand the fundamentals for executing in a distributed organization
This book is an invaluable tool for achieving growth and maintaining a competitive advantage in virtually any business.