Hacking: Beginners Guide, 17 Must Tools every Hacker should have, Wireless Hacking & 17 Most Dangerous Hacking Attacks
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$28.30||20%|
|25 - 99||$24.77||30%|
|100 - 499||$23.00||35%|
|Publisher:||Sabi Shepherd Ltd.|
Book 1 - The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Hacking
- The following chapters will focus on the basics of hacking, starting by listing the possibilities that can be achieved by hacking as well as the most common motivations.
- Next, it will cover some basic technology related terms that are frequently mixed up even by Security Experts.
- It moves on to discuss different types of hackers as well as taking a look at some examples of their skill levels and understanding how they differ one from another.
- The discussions will take us back to the 70's and see the history of hackers, what was their dream, and what they expected from the future of computing.
- After the discussion of old school hackers we will land in today's expansive and eclectic internet and explain that nothing is fully secured
Book 2 - The Ultimate Guide to Hacking using 17 Most Dangerous tools
- This book will focus on some of the most dangerous hacker tools that are favourite of both, White Hat and Black Hat hackers.
- Beginning with some of the fundamentals of networking, and technologies that are vital to be aware for every hacker.
- It will cover some studying techniques that can be used in order to be able to follow today's fast growing technologies, and then will recommend additional study materials and what certification path you should be aiming in order to become an IT Professional.
- The focus of this book will be to introduce some of the best well known software that you can use for free of charge, furthermore where to find them, how to access them, and finally in every chapter you will find demonstrated examples step-by-step, on hacker tools.
- The discussions and implementation examples will provide you not only how to use hacking tools, but how to become a Man in the Middle in multiple ways.
- There are many step by step method on how to plan a successful penetration test and examples on how to manipulate or misdirect trusted employees using social engineering.
Book 3 - The Ultimate Guide to Wireless Hacking using the best tools 2019
In this book you will learn:
* How to find hidden wireless networks
* How to join any wireless access points
* How to implement a Rouge Wireless Access Point
* Discovering networking devices through wireless
* Exploiting systems in multiple ways using wireless technologies
* Implementing Man in the Middle attack in multiple ways
* How to create an Evil Twin
* How to implement wireless collision attack
* Why you should never join a free wireless network
* Wireless flooding attack, Replay attack, Denial of Sleep, and many more.
Book 4 - The Ultimate Guide to the 17 Most Dangerous Hacking Attacks
In this book you will learn about:
MAN IN THE MIDDLE
ROGUE WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
BRUTE FORCE ATTACK
TCP SYN FLOOD ATTACK
PING OF DEATH AND MUCH MORE...