Hiring for Diversity: The Guide to Building an Inclusive and Equitable Organization
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$28.00||20%|
|25 - 99||$24.50||30%|
|100 - 499||$22.75||35%|
You want to build a more diverse organization, but how will you shift your hiring practices? Learn the playbook from the world's top talent executives and the global leader in diversity recruiting.
Hiring for Diversity: The Guide to Building an Inclusive and Equitable Organization brings together the most cutting-edge practices for implementing a diversity hiring strategy that leaves your organization with a comprehensive view and an actionable plan.
Using the author's research-backed Equal Hiring Index (R) and work with hundreds of leading employers, the book offers readers the most actionable examples of the policies and practices that inclusive hiring leaders employ today. You'll learn:
- How to take stock of your existing hiring and retention practices to identify the most urgent and high impact opportunities
- Where to enact tactical changes to your hiring practices and policies that will reduce bias and improve accessibility
- How to develop a comprehensive diversity sourcing strategy by building a holistic understanding of underrepresented communities
- How to shift the mindset and behavior of people in your organization to collectively advance your diversity hiring efforts
- How to measure your progress and report your impact in your diversity hiring
Perfect for human resources professionals, managers, executives, and board members, and existing and aspiring leaders passionate about diversity, Hiring for Diversity will also earn a prominent spot on the bookshelves of anyone interested in making the company they work in more inclusive, fair, and equitable.