In the Arena: Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit, make your idea a roaring success
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$24.00||20%|
|25 - 99||$21.00||30%|
|100 - 499||$19.50||35%|
Make Your Business Idea Come True.
Imagine if you had the ability to know precisely what your customers want, and built a business around it. What if you could minimise the risk of failure when starting something of your own? What if you could act on your idea today and build it into a revenue-generating business?
Written by a cohort of successful startup founders, mentors, business strategists and intrapreneurs from around the world, this book answers the question: what is the secret to building products that customers really love and willingly pay for?
In this book, you'll learn:
- Why you should (or shouldn't) act on your idea NOW
- How to develop the mindset of a fearless entrepreneur with a strong sense of purpose
- How to make better decisions when outcomes are uncertain, using the DM Canvas and the mental time travel technique
- Why you should not spend your time and resources in search of investor funding, but instead delay investments as much as possible
- How to design and build products with high chances of success in the real world (instead of speculating and failing)
- How the "Innovator's Canvas" can help you build a flexible and robust business model
- How to tell your story to get the attention of your customers
- How to create valuable IP, not just patents to show in your pitch deck
- BONUS: Be remarkable and stand out from your competition
- BONUS: How you can build a culture of fearless innovation
Each idea is unique, but there is a universal process to innovate. Buy this book to test your idea, unleash the entrepreneurial spirit within you and make your idea happen!