Keep On Going: The History of the Bell Tower on 34th
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$27.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$24.49||30%|
|100 - 499||$22.74||35%|
|Publisher:||Stellar Communications Houston.|
The inspiring story of one of the most successful venues in Houston, Texas
In 2008, Roger C. Igo was a na ve construction contractor who lost nearly everything to a businessman whose questionable business practices made the national news. But from the devastation emerged The Bell Tower on 34th, an upscale wedding and special events venue in Houston, Texas, known for its Old World beauty, accommodating staff, and events that no one will ever forget.
Keep On Going chronicles the extraordinary history of The Bell Tower on 34th, from pioneering Texans to a disastrous betrayal to one man's fight for the future. Founder and CEO Roger Igo candidly shares:
- The events that derailed the author's thriving company and forced him to find a new path
- Bold risks fueled by desperation and tenacity
- The critical importance of faith, prayer, and family support
- The captivating history of the land where The Bell Tower on 34th now sits and its connections to key figures in Texas history
- A few of The Bell Tower on 34th's brushes with the supernatural
- A guided tour of The Bell Tower on 34th and the elements that set it apart
From tragedy to triumph, Keep On Going is a story about never giving up, because sometimes, with faith and fortitude, it is possible to overcome great challenges.