Million-Dollar Financial Advisor Team: Best Practices from Top Performing Teams
|1 - 24||$24.00|
|25 - 99||$18.60|
|100 - 249||$18.00|
|250 - 499||$17.40|
David Mullen, Jr., whose financial advisor program at Merrill Lynch had a success rate twice the industry average, shows advisors how to effectively offer wealth and financial management services under one roof to better service clients.
When exacting clients, high expectations, and the need to grow define your job, you need to be at the top of your game. That's why more and more financial advisors are pooling resources to meet demand and joining teams in the process.
Yet many advisory teams fail to reach their full potential. Why do some teams soar while others struggle? The Million-Dollar Financial Advisor Team takes you inside some of the highest functioning teams in the industry, uncovering the best practices that fuel success. Start, tweak, or rethink your own team by learning how to:
- Select the right structure
- Agree on a team vision and a plan to achieve it
- Define individual roles and responsibilities
- Retain top performers through thoughtful, results-based compensation
- Save time and effort by crafting efficient processes for every key task
- Catapult revenue with wealth-management offerings that clients will pay a premium for
- Expand your practice with great marketing
By implementing effective team-building strategies and building a highly functioning team, you'll gain more affluent clients--and serve them better--than you ever would alone.