The Next Level, 3rd Edition: What Insiders Know about Executive Success
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$23.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$20.97||30%|
|100 - 499||$19.47||35%|
|Publisher:||Nicholas Brealey Publishing.|
Drawing on the secrets of a top executive coach, The Next Level is an indispensable guide to executive success, full of simple, practical, and immediately applicable insights and tools for leaders who need to get bigger and better results.
For more than a decade, The Next Level has been an indispensable guide to executive success. It reads like a series of conversations with a trusted coach who has brought together a cadre of successful senior leaders to deliver a master class on executive level best practices.
This practical, actionable guide to success at the executive level helps readers understand what they need to pick up and let go of to achieve the results that are expected at the next level. Along with simple and immediately applicable tools and frameworks he's road-tested with thousands of coaching clients, Eblin offers clear, practical advice reinforced by interviews and case studies from executives who know what it takes to succeed. With fresh insights throughout, this 3rd edition will help readers sustain their success over the long run with new information on how to develop a personal action plan for leading at their best by living at their best.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
1. Updated Introduction and Afterword
2. New insights on leadership effectiveness gleaned by the author since the 2nd edition
3. A completely revised chapter 3 with new guidance on creating a Life GPS personal action plan
4. New and updated Coachable Moment tools (including the TRACK Model of Effective Delegation)
5. A revised appendix with the latest approach to creating a self-directed Executive Success Plan (ESP)