No B.S. Price Strategy: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoner Guide to Profits, Power, and Prosperity
|1 - 24||$19.99||20%|
What's the right price for your new product? Millionaire maker Dan S. Kennedy and pricing/marketing strategist Jason Marrs empower small business owners to take control of their profits by taking charge of the source: their price. Entrepreneurs are dared to re-examine their every belief about pricing and take a more creative, bold approach, using price to their extreme advantage and allowing them to be as profitable as possible. Liberating small business owners from all fear and timidity toward pricing, Kennedy and Marrs teach small business owners uncover how to avoid the 9 ultimate price and fee failures including excess concern about competitors' lower prices, attracting customers who buy by price, and not offering premium pricing options. They also reveal how to discount without damage, the secret to price elasticity, how to break free from the price-product link, and, most importantly, how to set prices for the greatest profits.
Kennedy and Marrs disclose little-known revelations about the power of pricing including:
- The 9 ultimate price and fee failures
- The trick behind discounting without devaluing
- The 5 price-related propositions to be concerned with
- The million-dollar secret behind "FREE"
- How to win price wars with competitors
- Includes access to price strategy support tools at www.simplepricingsystem.com
- Covers pricing strategies specific to recessions