Pre-Order for 3/7/2023
The Non-Obvious Guide to PR & Communication
|1 - 24||$15.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$13.97||30%|
|100 - 499||$12.97||35%|
The NOG to Public Relations & Communication
A candid, engaging, and refreshingly straightforward guide to deconstructing and effectively implementing one of the most powerful yet misunderstood management functions of the modern age: public relations.
More than a century after it entered the business lexicon, the brand - and market - building potential of PR is still barely tapped into. Why? Because if business leaders don't understand, at a fundamental level, how PR contributes to the bottom line, they're unlikely to invest in it.
In this guide, award-winning PR strategist and teacher Shonali Burke sets the record straight about the power of PR, showing you how - when done right - it is by far the most effective way to build trust with your audiences and, as a result, transform your brand's position, thought leadership, and market share.
In this guide, you will learn:
- How to connect PR to business goals from the get-go
- How to write a PR strategy that makes business sense
- How to humanize your business by telling data-driven stories
- What The 7C Social PR Framework(TM) is and how to use it
- How to identify and work with influencers who matter... including the media, and
- How to measure PR, so you can truly capture its value
Shonali channels her 20+ years' experience working with some of the most beloved brands in the world into this guide, which is extensively illustrated with anecdotes and use cases from a wide range of industry and business leaders. Whether you're a new professional or seasoned leader, this guide will become your trusted roadmap to developing and implementing your winning PR strategy.