People Skills Secrets: How To Become Comfortable To Talk To Anyone And Make Friends Without Being Awkward
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$19.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.49||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.24||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc..|
Does your lacking confidence hold you back?
Do you struggle with social anxiety?
Can't remember the last time you went out and started a conversation with somebody?
As a socially-awkward person, it can feel a lot like you're on the outside-looking-in when it comes to events, gatherings or even the most basic social setting.
If you've always been very shy, it can be almost impossible to think about starting a conversation, and you often feel like you're choking on something when it's your turn to speak.
The good thing is, you're not alone. An estimated 15 million adults in the US suffer from social anxiety or shyness.
This volume is the go-to guide in becoming a master in the art of social interaction and freeing yourself from anxiety.
There's no gimmicks, extensive therapy or wacky techniques, it simply breaks down each vital component and will give you the confidence you need.
Did you know that your lacking confidence may be putting people off talking to you?
According to a 2017 study in the Journal of Neuroscience by Daniel Campbell-Meiklejohn, people will often back away from someone if they can sense their nervousness or discomfort, which makes it doubly painful for those who aren't so sure of themselves.
This no-nonsense guide will show you:
- How to make friends for life with just one conversation - It really is that easy
- Why your body language is making you unapproachable and how you can fix this with just a few simple steps
- The 3 confidence killers that are holding you back and the quick methods of getting rid of them
- The 9 stages of a memorable conversation and how you can easily follow this to avoid those awkward moments forever
- How to cheat your brain into remaining relaxed in situations where you would usually freak out
- Why your current habits are making you invisible to those around you and how to stop this with a simple, natural adjustment
- The secret list of top conversation hacks that work every single time
- Our simple secret weapon that will boost your confidence and how you can use it to your benefit
...and much, much more
By relying on various scientific studies and all of this information available in one place, you will never have to suffer the crippling embarrassment or loneliness that comes with social anxiety or shyness ever again. You owe it to yourself to make this change
To start having great conversations, enjoying social settings and making friends for life, simply click 'Add to Cart' now