The Politics Industry: How Political Innovation Can Break Partisan Gridlock and Save Our Democracy
|1 - 24||$25.50||15%|
|25 - 99||$21.00||30%|
|100 - 499||$19.50||35%|
|Publisher:||Harvard Business Review Press|
Leading political innovation activist Katherine Gehl and world-renowned business strategist Michael Porter bring fresh perspective, deep scholarship, and practical solutions to the grand challenge of our broken political and democratic system.
- Provocative view of our political system as an industry.
- Extremely well-argued and well-researched.
- Provides ideas for practical solutions, a distinguishing factor for books in this space.
- Concise, engaging, if slightly wonky book.
- Uses the lens of competitive strategy to help solve problems in the political industry.
Audience: Broad general intelligent audience interested in politics, as well as all policy wonks, think tankers, and political pundits. There will be a core readership of thoughtful business leaders and executives who are followers of Porter's ideas.