The Power Of People Skills 2 In 1: How To Have Great Conversations Without Pretending To Be Someone Else
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$23.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$20.99||30%|
|100 - 499||$19.49||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc..|
What was the last conversation you had with a stranger like?
Embarrassing? Awkward? Unfulfilling?
Can't even remember the last time you had a conversation with a stranger?
If your social anxiety, bad conversation skills or lack of self-confidence holds you back, you may find yourself getting left behind or cut off.
The only thing standing in your way is you.
According to the 2016 London University study Distortions of Perceived Volume and Length of Body, we see our flaws to be significantly worse than others see them. In fact, often other people don't notice them at all
Therefore, these insecurities that are holding you back are all inside your head.
So how exactly can you get out of your head?
This book includes:
- People Skills Secrets: How To Become Comfortable To Talk To Anyone And Make Friends Without Being Awkward
- The Art Of People Skills: Little-Known But Powerful Social Skills No One Is Talking About To Improve Your Relationships Instantly
In this guide, you will discover:
- Our simple secret weapon that will boost your confidence and how you can use it to your benefit
- How your bad conversation skills are ruining your life and the mind- blowing tricks you need to improve them
- The 3 absolute worst things to say in a conversation that you could still be doing right now
- How to make friends for life with just one conversation - It really is that easy
- Why your bad body language is killing your conversations and the ultimate secret tip to avoid this
- Why your current habits are making you invisible to those around you and how to stop this with a simple, natural adjustment
- The 3 confidence killers that are holding you back and the quick methods of getting rid of them
- The two most harmful words in the English language and why you should NEVER let them enter your conversations
...and much, much more
If you're doubting yourself, your potential and your ability to cope and perform in social situations, this guide is the perfect way to change that.
Us humans are a social species, meaning that we need to be confident and communicate well to survive.
By purchasing this collection of fool-proof tricks, tips and life-changing advice, you will be fully-equipped to take on any social situation or challenging conversation.
To banish social anxiety forever and start getting the most from your conversations, simply click 'Add to Cart' now