Practice Management (PcM) ARE 5.0 Exam Guide (Architect Registration Examination): ARE 5.0 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Guide, and Critical Content
Bulk non-returnable discounts
A Practical Exam Guide for the ARE 5.0 Practice Management (PcM) Division
To become a licensed architect, you need to have a proper combination of education and/or experience, meet your Board of Architecture's special requirements, and pass the ARE exams.
This book provides an ARE 5.0 exam overview, suggested reference and resource links, exam prep and exam taking techniques, tips and guides, and critical content for the ARE 5 Practice Management (PcM) Division.
More specifically this book covers the following subjects:
- ARE 5.0, AXP, and education requirements
- ARE 5.0 exam content, format, and prep strategies
- ARE 5.0 credit model and the easiest way to pass ARE exams by taking only 5 ARE divisions
- Allocation of your time and scheduling
- Timing of review: the 3016 rule; memorization methods, tips, suggestions, and mnemonics
- Business Operations
- Finances, Risk, & Development of Practice
- Practice-Wide Delivery of Services
- Practice Methodologies
This book will help you pass the PcM division of the ARE 5.0 and become a licensed architect