Profit First For Minority Business Enterprises
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$17.56||20%|
|25 - 99||$15.37||30%|
|100 - 499||$14.27||35%|
|Publisher:||Avant-Garde Project, LLC.|
It's time to level the playing field!
You are accustomed to being the first-the first to go to college, the first to start a business. You often enter rooms where no one else looks like you. You're a trailblazer on a mission to create a new legacy for your family.
And yet, despite your success, you still work too hard for too little cash.
In Profit First for Minority Business Enterprises, Susanne Mariga, CPA, shows you how to implement the proven Profit First cash management system that has lifted thousands of entrepreneurs out of the struggle and into success. This book is designed to give you the mentorship you need to scale smart into an independent, seven-figure, minority business enterprise.
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to apply Profit First to improve cash flow, reduce debt, and grow profit
- Strategies for revenue generation, target pricing, and margin maximization
- Expense prioritization techniques
- Power alignment and team building tools
- Secrets of-and common illusions about-successful government contracting
- Tax strategies designed to build generational wealth while maximizing business profitability
- How to make an impact in your industry when no one else looks like you
We have committed a percentage of the proceeds from this book to send girls to school in Zimbabwe. So, when you purchase Profit First for Minority Business Enterprises, you contribute to an education that will alter the life of a Zimbabwean girl. By allowing young women to receive an education, not only do you alter their future, but you pivot the future of their offspring for generations to come. Thank you for being part of our mission of changing legacies.