Securing the Outdoor Construction Site: Strategy, Prevention, and Mitigation
Bulk non-returnable discounts
Securing the Outdoor Construction Site: Strategy, Prevention, and Mitigation offers a holistic view of security planning for vulnerable capital projects, providing the strategic and tactical plans needed to protect large areas with a minimum investment in personnel and equipment.
This book is a one-stop reference that provides effective security strategies, methods, and tactics to mitigate the theft of equipment and how to avoid these incidents altogether.
In addition, the book outlines the true costs of construction site theft to organizations in terms of lost time, equipment, and brand reputation, along with increased insurance premiums and danger to personnel.
It lists the types of theft that regularly occur at sites, explores their underlying causes, and documents their worldwide financial significance. Finally, readers will learn how to conduct a construction site survey with loss prevention in mind, and how to budget for the unexpected.
- Provides complete guidelines for implementing a loss prevention program for any large outdoor construction project
- Offers proven strategies for minimizing capital loss and costly delays using a minimum number of personnel and security technologies
- Demonstrates how to develop proactive partnerships with law enforcement to stop theft before it occurs
- Includes the latest data on outdoor construction theft and its impact
- Draws on case studies and examples from around the world