Sharpen Your Verbal Edge: 101 Tips to Enhance Your Professional Communication Skills
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$11.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$10.47||30%|
|100 - 499||$9.72||35%|
What's holding you back from confidently and positively communicating, writing that book you have inside you; presenting that trajectory-changing keynote address; hosting that TV show or podcast that informs and inspires hundreds; or crafting those emails that are thoroughly read, remembered, quoted, and acted upon?
Could it be you fear you're missing some essential key skills and you're not quite sure what they are?
In her book, Sharpen Your Verbal Edge: 101 Tips to Enhance Your Professional Communication Skills, Communication Skills Advisor Elizabeth MacDonald has chosen key tips culled from her own experience and what she's witnessed and taught in the business world.
Elizabeth has put together her top 101 tips to help you:
- Write and speak correctly, positively, confidently, and clearly
- Give great first and last impressions
- Deliver effective presentations and elevator pitches
- Effectively compliment
- Prepare of broadcast-worthy video conferencing
- Format and write professional emails that are acted upon
- Actively listen
- Change negatives to positives
- Respectfully and tactfully confront
This book is for busy professionals who want to polish their communication skills. Each tip comes in bite-sized, easy-to-read language that you'll end up quoting for years to come.
Learn how to communicate optimally and effectively and witness it transform you, your career, and your life.