Start Your Own Photography Business
This third edition has been completely revised to address the photography industry's transformation to digital and help readers start, run, and grow their own successful photography business.
|1 - 24||$15.99||20%|
Non-returnable discount pricing
Picture Yourself a Success
If you have a talent for snapping great pictures, why not turn your hobby into a lucrative business? You can take portraits in a studio or on location, submit photos as a freelancer to media companies or businesses, frame and display your favorite shots in a gallery, or record special events like weddings and sweet sixteen parties. No matter where your talents and interests lie, you can make a bundle from your work with this expert advice.
- Determine your specialty
- Set up a home office and/or functional studio
- Choose the right equipment for all types of photos--and find great deals on the cameras and accessories you need
- Build an attractive online or traditional portfolio
- Find paying jobs and market yourself professionally
- Setup a fee structure for your service
- Get great exposure for your work at art festivals, contests, galleries, local businesses and more
- Protect yourself from legal concerns such as copyright infringement and privacy issues