Strategyman vs. the Anti-Strategy Squad: Using Strategic Thinking to Defeat Bad Strategy and Save Your Plan
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$36.00||20%|
|25 - 99||$31.50||30%|
|100 - 499||$29.25||35%|
|Publisher:||Greenleaf Book Group Press.|
BEST STRATEGY BOOK OF 2018: AXIOM BUSINESS BOOK AWARDS
From the New York Times bestselling author on strategy Technobody--maker of wearable technologies--is under attack. Its strategic plan is slowly being killed by the top 20 strategy challenges (villains) every company faces: bad meetings (Meeting Menace), fire drills (Fire Driller), silos (Silo-Clops), and too many priorities (Dr. Yes). They are members of the Anti-Strategy Squad, a gang whose mission is to cause mass strategycide and global bankruption. But Technobody will not fail without a fight. Led by its fearless managers and three superheroes--StrategyMan, Innovatara, and Purposeidon--they will summon all of its strategic thinking powers to wage one final war against bad strategy and save its plan. New research shows that the number one most important leadership capability for executives is strategic thinking. Yet, only 3 out of every 10 people are strategic. With the leading cause of business failure being bad strategy, it's critical that you and your team are equipped with the knowledge, skills, and tools to think strategically. In StrategyMan vs. the Anti-Strategy Squad, you'll learn how to: - Develop a common language for strategy.
- Create a shared understanding of strategy.
- Apply practical strategy tools to your business.
- Think strategically on a daily basis.
- Infuse innovation into your strategies.
- Facilitate strategy conversations.
- Lead strategic meetings.
- Set clear strategic direction.
- Profitably grow your business.
- Create competitive advantage. In today's ultracompetitive market, it's be strategic . . . or be gone.