The Fiscal Feminist: A Financial Wake-Up Call for Women
|1 - 24||$15.29||15%|
|25 - 99||$12.59||30%|
|100 - 499||$11.69||35%|
IBPA BENJAMIN FRANKLIN AWARD WINNER and INDEPENDENT PUBLISHER BOOK AWARD WINNER
Wealth manager and host of The Fiscal Feminist podcast Kimberlee Davis taps her 25 years' experience to teach women how to take charge of their money and control their financial destiny.
As a woman, you're likely to live longer, earn less, and have to work harder than men to get ahead, especially if you've spent time out of the workforce raising children. What's more, the pandemic has undone decades of progress in women's long, slow march toward financial equality.
The good news is, you can improve your financial health and take charge of your destiny by increasing your financial literacy and healing your money issues. Kimberlee Davis, a wealth manager and host of The Fiscal Feminist podcast, taps her twenty-five years' experience to show you how to independently achieve--and maintain--financial wellness on your own terms, no matter your age or circumstances.
In this book, you'll learn how to:
- Dismantle obstacles to your financial health
- Make career choices that are in keeping with your financial goals
- Implement the five key steps to fiscal freedom
- Money-proof your relationship
- Get a jump start on retirement funding
- Avoid hidden financial risks and technology traps
- Invest for financial independence