They Don't Teach Corporate in College, Updated Edition
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$13.56||20%|
"This book is loaded with solid information designed to demystify the business world." --Anne Fisher, Fortune
They Don't Teach Corporate in College has resonated with hundreds of thousands of readers and is currently used as a text in corporations and universities across the country.
Streamlined and made more accessible for the current generation of twenty-somethings, this new edition is for those that want to make a difference right now but lack some of the core skills to make it happen. Learn how to:
- Make the smartest career move right out of college.
- Establish a strong reputation by encouraging others to like and cooperate with you.
- Navigate your organization's social scene and practice cringe-free networking.
- Master skills that will take you anywhere, including goal setting and self-promotion.
- Combat negativity and cope with difficult personalities.
Updated with fresh research, anecdotes, and resources, the book still maintains the no-nonsense perspective of a wise older sister who doesn't want you to have to learn the hard way.