Thriving on Overload: The 5 Powers for Success in a World of Exponential Information
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$22.40||20%|
When managing massive amounts of information is part of your job and daily life, how do you transform a feeling of being overwhelmed into a sense of abundance and empowerment?
This groundbreaking guide delivers the practical insights and strategies you need to build a positive relationship with information and excel at work and in all your ventures.
Ross Dawson draws on his work as a leading futurist and 25 years of research into the practices that transform a surplus of information into compelling value. In Thriving on Overload, he shares simple actionable techniques for staying ahead in an accelerating world. It's all about choosing to thrive on overload―rather than being overwhelmed by it. Develop the five intertwined powers that enable extraordinary performance in a world of overload:
- Purpose: understanding why you engage with information enables a healthier relationship that generates success and balance in your life
- Framing: creating frameworks that connect information into meaningful patterns builds deep knowledge, insight, and world-class expertise
- Filtering: discerning which information best serves you helps surface valuable signals above the pervasive noise
- Attention: allocating your awareness with intent--including laser-like focus and serendipitous discovery--maximizes productivity and outcomes
- Synthesis: expanding your capacity to integrate a universe of ideas yields powerful insight, the ability to see opportunities first, and improved decision-making