Trauma Toolbox: Techniques Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Healing Trauma
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$11.19||20%|
|25 - 99||$9.79||30%|
|100 - 499||$9.09||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc..|
Have you had a traumatic experience that is consuming your thoughts, or ruining everything good in your life?
Are you tired of trying to move on from a bad experience and don't know what to do next?
Or do you have a loved one you can see is struggling with a traumatic experience, and you don't know how to help them?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this guide can help you find yourself and the happiness you deserve.
Almost all of us have had some sort of traumatic experience, but each person deals with it differently.
Depending on the experience and the personality and biology of the person who experiences it, they may suffer immensely or feel little to zero effect.
Similarly, when it comes to healing from that trauma, there is no one-size- fits-all solution.
That is where this invaluable guide comes in.
Based on psychological research, this guide is truly a toolbox of proven strategies and techniques to heal from trauma.
Grounded in studies on the brain and the brain-body connection, you will gain an understanding of how these healing methods work and which ones will work better for you.
In 2005, Solomon, E.P. and Heide, K.M. published "The Biology of Trauma: Implications for Treatment" in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence, revealing what happens to the mind and body on a cellular level when suffering from trauma.
Trauma is much more than an emotional reaction; it can alter your physical, behavioral, and emotional states.
With this guide, you will find:
- How to save yourself time, money, and pain with all the worthwhile healing methods you should try in one resource
- The secret to enjoying your life, friends, family, and hobbies again
- Easy to understand explanations of the brain and body, so you can feel in control of your trauma, and ultimately be freed of it
- How to help a loved one who is struggling with a traumatic experience
- Personalized 4-week, step-by- step plans for healing to keep you on track
- Why no matter how healthy you eat or how much you work out, your body will not be at its best while suffering from trauma
- How dealing with your trauma will improve your life and wellbeing, beyond your traumatic experience
- Dozens of healing techniques that you can try on your own or with a therapist or a certified professional
Don't depend on unreliable sources to give you back the life you deserve.
It's also time to rid yourself of the shame that you can't "get over" the trauma that has rocked your world.
With so many tools and techniques included, you will find what works best for you on your road to recovery. Click "Add to Cart" today to embrace the life you deserve