Who do you want to be a hero to?: Answer just one question and clarify who you can always be
|Publisher:||Author Academy Elite|
Not all heroes wear capes. You might not think of yourself as a hero, but every time you create value for others, you're benefiting people and making life easier or better for them in some way. The question is, "Who do you want to be a hero to?" By identifying the key audience you want to create value for, you focus yourself on the most crucial people in your life, helping them to grow their capabilities--and growing your own as well.
Here are just 10 quick benefits listeners often experience when they apply this content:
1. Enjoy a much bigger future.
2. Gain clarity and direction.
3. Feel more purpose and meaning.
4. Discover their crucial capabilities.
5. Experience new levels of fulfillment.
6. Identify who they want to be a hero to.
7. Connect with likeminded, generous people.
8. Create networks of exponential value.
9. Attract people who will be heroes to them.
10. View the next 25 years with confidence and excitement.
Being a hero brings you true happiness and fulfillment. Get the confidence you crave...starting today!