Work Simply: Embracing the Power of Your Personal Productivity Style
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$22.40||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.36||38%|
|100 - 249||$16.80||40%|
|250 - 499||$16.24||42%|
What We're Saying
Carson Tate’s mission in life is also to help us get out from underneath it all, backed by the latest cognitive science. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
- How to identify your own productivity style as well as the styles of those around you--bosses, coworkers, staff, and family.
- How to select your "tools of the trade" to maximize your effectiveness, from the style of pen you use to the way you decorate your office.
- When face-to-face conversations are more effective than e-mails--and vice versa.
- What it takes to lead the perfect meeting.
- Why a messy desk is right for some, but a disaster for others--and how to tell.
After reading Work Simply, you'll come away with a productivity system that truly and fundamentally fits you--and you'll never feel overwhelmed again.