Other Strengths Books From Gallup
March 13, 2007
I talked last week about Strengths Finder 2. 0. I posted a short podcast I did with Tom Rath.
I talked last week about Strengths Finder 2.0. I posted a short podcast I did with Tom Rath. The book also made the the WSJ bestseller list on Friday, debuting at #3.
What you might not know is there are a whole series of products built around the Gallup Strengths Finder assessment. Here is a list of the books based on their Strengths Practice:
- Strengths Finder 2.0 for everyone
- Now, Discover Your Strengths for Managers
- Teach With Your Strengths for Teachers
- Living Your Strengths for faith-based communities
- Discover Your Sales Strengths for Salespeople
- Animals Inc. for those who need the business fable version
In addition to those books, there are two programs for the pre-workforce world.
Strengths Explorer is an online tool for children from 10 to 14 years of age. It is meant to give an early pick into what kids are leaning toward.
Strengths Quest is meant for college age adults. Over 100 universities use the tool in the during freshman orientation and 250,000 students have taken the Strengths Quest assessment.
Go forth and find your strengths!