Strategic: The Skill to Set Direction, Create Advantage, and Achieve Executive Excellence
|1 - 24||$24.65||15%|
|25 - 99||$20.30||30%|
|100 - 249||$19.72||32%|
|250 - 499||$18.85||35%|
Master the four disciplines of strategic fitness essential to executive performance
In Strategic, New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Rich Horwath delivers an incisive roadmap to help leaders at all levels think, plan, and act strategically to navigate every business challenge they face. The book offers business leaders a proven framework―the Strategic Fitness System―containing dozens of tools, techniques, and checklists to confidently master every area of the business, from designing market-winning strategies to shaping the organization's culture.
The practical content will help executives in any industry improve what research has shown to be the most important leadership factor to an organization's future success―strategic competence―and use this skill to transform complexity to clarity in charting their strategic direction. The book features:
- A common language for strategy and business planning
- Practical tools for developing the four dimensions of executive fitness key to advancing the company's growth: strategy, leadership, organization, and communication
- Techniques for designing enduring competitive advantage and frameworks for creating innovative new value for customers
- Methods for evolving the business model to transform the trajectory of the business
- The Strategic Quotient (SQ)―a validated assessment of an executive's strategic thinking, planning, and execution
With practical tools and dozens of real-world examples, readers of Strategic will immediately be able to set direction, create advantage, and achieve executive excellence. Be more than tactical--be Strategic.