If you travel often, you have probably bought a book from an airport bookstore. And, if so, chances are it was from Hudson Booksellers. Because they have so many people traveling on business visit their stores, they probably have a better idea of what is popular in the business genre than most retailers.
- The Silver Lining: An Innovation Playbook for Uncertain Times by Scott D. Anthony, Harvard Business Press
- What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures by Malcolm Gladwell, Little Brown and Company
- Superfreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance by Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner, William Morrow & Company
- Adland: Searching for the Meaning of Life on a Branded Planet by James P. Othmer, Doubleday
- Cheap: The High Cost of Discount Culture by Ellen Ruppel Shell, Penguin Press