There are a number of cool, quick items to point you to: Dan Schawbel's Me 2. 0 came out yesterday. You can preview the book at Scribd for the next week or so.
There are a number of cool, quick items to point you to:
- Dan Schawbel's Me 2.0 came out yesterday. You can preview the book at Scribd for the next week or so.
- Joel Comm is offering the first two chapters of his new book Twitter Power for free. You can download it for at http://twitterpower.com/free/.
- For the current economic times, look for a new Dr. Suess book next week called "Suess-isms for Success: Insider Tips on Economic Health from the Good Doctor." I just saw this in USA Today, so when we have a little more info, we'll pass it along.
- The Street.com has a quick rundown of nine new books that writer Marc Kramer says contain "recession-worthy insights." Problem-Solving 101, Unlocking Opportunities for Growth and Hit The Ground Running are among the selections.
- Jay Ehret from The Marketing Spot has a post called Change Your Future (and Fortune) by Reading a Business Book. He talks about different kinds of business books, how to read them, and shares the results from a survey he ran about how people use business books.