[If you're in the Milwaukee area, keep reading. ] If you've been with us for awhile, you may know we're based in Milwaukee. And, our sister company is the independent Harry W.
- Kim Edwards, author of the bestselling novel, The Memory Keeper's Daughter
- Kathleen Flinn, author of The Sharper Your Knife, The Less You Cry, the true story of her pursuit of a life-long dream: to earn a diploma from the famed Le Cordon Bleu cooking school in Paris
- Meg Mullins, author of the novel The Rug Merchant, a story of finding love in New York told through the eyes of an Iranian exile
- Wisconsin author Mary Relindes Ellis whose novel The Turtle Warrior centers on a Wisconsin family caught in battlefields both physical and emotional
- Ron McLarty, author of Traveler.