Back in December Guy Kawasaki asked the masses for help in naming his next book. Here are some of the ideas. You'll find everything from plays off of country songs: Save a Horse, Ride a Kawasaki; to literal interpretations: Knowledge Transfer; and a follow-up to The Art of the Start, The Art of the Finish.
- Is this business a good idea?
- The future (will it be a good idea) (i.e. What is Web 5.0?)
- How to get inspiration to get started (i.e. inspirational tales and advice to start a company)
- Practical entrepreneurial tips -- raising money, spending money, finding partner, hiring engineering, etc.
- How to create demand in this new market of supply
- The life lessons of Guy