unGeeked Elite: A Social Media Event
April 15, 2010
Milwaukee will soon be hosting the first nationwide unGeeked Elite event. The conference is being organized by Cd Vann, owner of SohoBiztube. com, who defines unGeeking as "the widespread adoption of trends, strategies, and tools that allow us to enhance and embrace internal and external marketing campaigns, enhance customer service, strategize effective sales efforts, and develop better PR campaigns.
- Olivier Blanchard: The Brand Builder and Red Chair Group
- Jason Falls: Social Media Explorer - Marketing and PR
- Dan Schawbel: Personal Branding Guru, Best Selling Author, Columnist for Business Week
- Visible Technologies : Social Media Monitoring and Customer Relationship Management
- Hubspot: Inbound and Outbound Marketing Strategist and Experts