The Architecture Portfolio Guidebook: The Essentials You Need to Succeed
Bulk non-returnable discounts
The Architecture Portfolio Guidebookshows you how to make portfolios for both academic and professional needs to provide reviewers exactly what they are looking for. In school, architecture curricula nurture the knowledge and skills to develop design work to varying levels of presentation. In the profession, those skills are further developed and applied in the creation of the built environment. In both contexts, a portfolio is a core component for admission and advancement.
This book provides key strategies to:
- develop an understanding of the unique needs of professional and academic organizations;
- identify applicants' key differentiators;
- highlight how applicants present themselves in their portfolios to address institutional needs;
- create successful reinforcing documentation;
- communicate using portfolios.
Rather than proposing generic solutions, this book details the successful practices for portfolio creation by addressing portfolio creation academically and professionally. Supporting insights and examples from leading academics and architects from around the world reinforce the themes presented in this guidebook. An ideal read for students and professionals of architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and urban design, looking to advance their studies and careers.