Built, Not Born: A Self-Made Billionaire's No-Nonsense Guide for Entrepreneurs
|1 - 24||$21.24||15%|
|25 - 99||$15.49||38%|
|100 - 249||$14.99||40%|
|250 - 499||$14.49||42%|
Get tested and proven advice on how to navigate risk and succeed in all phases of business ownership from a successful entrepreneur who turned a small startup into a billion-dollar company.
Self-made billionaire and Paychex founder Tom Golisano understands the fears, risks, and challenges small-business owners face every day. He has launched and grown his own highly successful business and mentored dozens of entrepreneurs, helping them build their own fruitful companies.
Golisano knows how nervous aspiring business owners are about the risks of entrepreneurship. Now, he's sharing the startup-to-exit secrets to success and how he turned $3,000 into $28 billion dollars.
Built, Not Born shows you:
- How going against the grain can be a great strategy for finding business opportunities and why it pays to question conventional wisdom.
- Why the pregnant pause can be an effective weapon in negotiations and when interviewing potential employees.
- Why a prenuptial or even a postnuptial agreement is critical to any business owner.
- What potential buyers and funding sources look for, and the best way to present a business plan.
- And finally, the key growth and leadership strategies that have helped Paychex sustain its incredible level of growth and profitability.
Built, Not Born provides a direct and practical approach on how to overcome everyday challenges. This essential handbook is a key resource for current and aspiring entrepreneurs on how to start, grow, and operate a successful business.