Connectable: How Leaders Can Move Teams from Isolated to All in
WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER & FINANCIAL TIMES BOOK OF THE MONTH
Connect your workforce, improve engagement, and drive productivity to undreamed-of levels
Feelings of loneliness among employees are on the rise with 72% of global workers suffering from it. This sense of isolation is contributing to a real and growing mental health problem that affects both individuals and organizations.
In Connectable, you'll learn how tackling the issue of worker loneliness head on can transform an isolated workforce into one that's happier, more engaged, and more productive. With more than a decade of experience spent helping companies lessen worker loneliness, Ryan Jenkins and Steven Van Cohen distill their methodology, showing you what's causing today's loneliness, the role inclusion plays in solving it, and how you can decrease loneliness and increase belonging, engagement, and performance with employees at every level―including yourself. You'll learn how to:
- Identify lonely or burned out employees
- Build psychological safety within a team
- Create environments of belonging and inclusion
- Cultivate meaningful connections across team members (in person or remote)
- Build committed, driven, and high-performing organizations using the authors' proprietary 4-step Less Loneliness Framework(TM)
Discover what ATMs, cocaine, Red Sox fans, and time travel have to do with moving teams from disconnected to connected. Connectable delivers the information, insights, and actionable strategies needed to awaken a renewed sense of connection throughout your organization.