Conversation Hacks: Direct Answers To Any Difficult Social Question You Have Ever Had
|1 - 24||$21.24||15%|
|25 - 99||$17.49||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.24||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc.|
Are you tired of feeling anxious and awkward when meeting new people?
Do you wish that you had some sort of hack to improve your social skills?
Maybe you feel comfortable with close friends and family, but when put into a situation with strangers you become a blundering mess?
Let's face it, having a lack of social skills can make your life more challenging.
You feel like an awkward failure every time an important social event or outing presents itself.
Evidently, there are social hacks that anyone can discover.
Imagine being able to turn any lifeless and boring conversation into a colorful and enriching experience.
You could make more friends easily, connect with more people, and feel more confident in everyday social situations.
Or what if you were given the keys to understanding how people work and what they want from you in any given social interaction?
In 2011, Uri Hasson stated in a Princeton study, "Clicking how Our Brians are in Sync", that conversations are not just verbal exchanges, but rather a sync-up between two minds.
I'm not talking about cheesy one-liners or silly mantras to "boost your confidence".
But real hard researched facts that will ease your awkwardness and be able to show you how to sync-up with anyone you're interested in.
This book holds the map to understanding the human mind when it comes to socialization.
You will have better conversations, and you will make better connections with people leading you to a more social and fulfilling life you always dreamed of.
In this eye-opening guide you'll discover:
- How to use these 6 simple principles to make someone like you - and want to happily do favors for you
- How you can make people engage in a full-filling conversation with you using this one simple trick
- What confident people use to attract people to them by using these 4 simple key phrases - and socially inept people don't
- How different types of flattery will make people like you - even if you're bad at giving people compliments
- Why these 3 secret words will make you sound better - and really have fun with the person you're talking to
- Why this crucial mistake with asking questions could cost you a potential connection if used incorrectly
- How you can use your mood to define a positive conversation using this one easy to follow routine
- The absolute 3 worst things you are doing right now, that are driving your social interactions to a boring and lifeless conversation
...and much, much more!
By relying on these expertly researched facts this guide will show you how to read any social situation and show you what to say to avoid any catastrophic social failures.
So if you want relief from boring conversations, feeling like a failure in social situations and awkward moments, and much more, click "Add to Cart" now!